1. Cancellation of an order should be initiated within 24 hours from the time of dispatch of the product (i.e. within 24 hours after the customer receives the email of the product dispatch with tracking id). Post the receipt of the Order Cancellation request, Refund will automatically be processed and the amount will be credited back into his account within 10 working days.
2. A product must be returned only if it is a wrong product received and the return request must be initiated within 48 hours of the receipt of the product.
3. In case of a damaged product received, the customer must mail us at info@ShoppeOnline.in within 48 hours of the receipt of the product.
4. If a cancellation request is initiated after 24 hours from the time of dispatch, the customer must first receive the product from the courier partner, and then return it to ShoppeOnline Pvt. Ltd. in perfect condition*.
5. Any product returned by a customer must be in perfect condition*, without any wear and tear or breakage. The return shall be accepted after compliance with Quality Standards of ShoppeOnline Ltd.
6. Refund process shall be initiated within 48 hours of receipt of a returned product, after it has been cleared by Quality Check guidelines at ShoppeOnline Ltd.
7. The refund shall be credited directly into the account of the customer within 10 working days, from the date of initiation of the refund request.
9. No refund shall be processed for any product returned by the Customer to the ShoppeOnline Centre which has a damage or loss of parts or has not passed the Quality Guidelines at the ShoppeOnline Centre.
10. In case of any dispute, ShoppeOnline is only liable to refund the entire payment received from the customer for the specific purchase and not reliable for compensation in any other form.
*PERFECT CONDITION IS DEFINED AS BELOW –
1. Watch must be free of wear and tear, scratches or breakages.
2. The serial id of the returned watch must match the serial number recorded at the time of dispatching the watch to customer.
3. ShoppeOnline Service Centre will inspect the watch for any “change of movement” with regard to the internal watch parts. This is to check whether the watch casing has been removed and internal mechanical parts have been tampered with.
4. Company packaging box of the watch must be free of any wear and tear.